Service Telephone: 909-628-7578 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | Address: 47 W Polk St. Suite 208, Chicago, IL 60605
Charmed Home Group stands behind all products sold on this website. Warranties do no apply to damage resulting from abuse, accident, natural disaster, loss of electrical power to the product for any reason, alteration, outdoor use, improper installation/operation, repair or service by anyone other than an authorized manufacturer representative. All product warranties are guaranteed by the manufacturer(s).
All replacement parts and labor costs due to defective material or incorrect workmanship will be paid 100% through warranty duration. Service must be provided by the specific manufacturer and/or payments may be provided by the manufacturer. If you have a question about your products warranty, please call or email a friendly Charmed Home Sales Representative.
Warranty by Product Type:
Range/Range Top/Dishwasher/Fridge: 2-year Full warranty for Parts and Labor;
Range Hood: 1-year Limited warranty;
Wine Cooler: 2-year Limited warranty;
Microwave: 1-year Limited warranty;
Tool Chest: 1-year Limited warranty;
Pizza Oven/Outdoor BBQ: 1-year Limited warranty
One year limited warranty includes parts replaced for one year after original date order was placed due to being defective or faulty workmanship. 2 year limited warranty on Wine Cooler includes parts and labor for first year and parts only for the second year.
Consult your paperwork on arrival to make sure your warranty is enclosed and to see how your product is covered. We can not guarantee that we will be able to match your name/address or credit card to a purchase so we suggest you save your receipt of purchase should it be necessary for proof of purchase. Please call if you do not see it or have any questions. The Charmed Home Group is not responsible for any incidental or consequential damages. Under no circumstances will our liability exceed the cost paid for the product. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitations may not apply.
In general, the limited warranty does not cover the following:
1. Service to instruct you on how to use your product or to correct home/building wiring, replace or repair your fuses. Service to correct a bad installation.
2. Repairs when your product is used for other than normal, single-family household use or when it is used in a manner that is contrary to published user or operator instructions and/or installation instructions.
3. Cosmetic damage, including chips, dents, scratches or other damage to the finish of your product, unless such damage results from defects in materials or workmanship and is reported in an appropriate manner.
4. Costs associated with the removal from your home for repairs. Most products we sell are designed to be repaired in the home and typically only in-home service is usually covered.
5. Damage resulting from misuse, alteration, accident, abuse, fire, flood, acts of God, improper installation, installation not in accordance with electrical, or use of consumables or cleaning products not approved by manufacturer.
6. Service to repair or replace consumable parts. Consumable parts are not included in the warranty coverage.
7. The removal and re-installation of your product if it is installed in an inaccessible location or is not installed in accordance with published installation instructions.
8. All warranties are void if the factory applied serial number has been altered or removed .
9. Repairs to parts or systems resulting from unauthorized modifications made to the appliance.
10. Expenses for travel and transportation for product service if your product is located in a remote area where service by an authorized service provider is not available.
Please note: Service time is calculated from the day when the PO is placed by the customer, not the day the product was delivered.